Sunday, June 22, 2008

Holidays is ending soon and i got to rush for all my projects. Havent been updating my life yet. Alright, let me start :D


Monday - Wednesday: Had class chalet at downtown east! I bet every single one of you enjoyed yourself. Cuz it was FUN! The only thing i want to grumble is i hate preparing BBQ food ): Hahahah. But the men cooks well, the women are enjoying their foods! Whahaha. Ghost movie, drank and enjoyments. (:
Second day, went escape theme park. Wohooo! Inverter was COOL! The scenecry was beautiful ok! Hehehe. The sun is burning! Shouts, laughter. Then back to room. Soon huifen wendy and pegan came. Bbq, chats, movie, games, true or dare. Hahahah, soon time to bid goodbye! (: I hope everyone enjoy yourself!
To shuling: it's all the past, time to move on alr. though it's difficult you still got to move on. put down all the memories and past. soon, you'll open your heart for another one. (: CHEERS, dont cry over man! (:


Slept for 7hours, time to meet jiemin and meifen at tpy! sorry, i was lateee. :x jiemin finally sold her N73 but she's still in dilemma which phone shld she get. girl, don't keep thinking. just get the phone if you think you'll like it! :D meifen bought a casio watch, wanted to get one but my watch is still in good condition. HAHA! Headed bugis, met yongqiang. went over street, wanted to get my bag but was sold out ): saw weeseng there too. hahaha. went geylang hejibao! yummy (: i love dimsim. thanks 3ofyou to send me home again :x

Thursday, worked in the evening at cine. gosh, i saw CINDIAL! she's still so cuteeee. OMG! hahaha. Saw weikai and clique too. (: sales wasnt tht good. ): went alj mac to look for jt they all. slacked a while, went home (:

Friday, met aly at town. did my project at starbucks. aly was supposed to study, yet she fall aslp! hahhaaha. only manage to complete the 1st page of my webpage ): accompany aly to eat at cine. then went over far east. met her bf and a fren (gerald?) hahaha. the shops are all closed! ): Headed back to mac, met weeseng for supper (but thats my lunch cum dinner) :x slack, and he walk me home while aly &her bf took cabby home. thanks man!

Saturday, workkkkkk. ): shagged. kinda sick of working sia! thinking a pile of projects not completed. Sales is bad tooo. worked with esteen. wahahha. after work, met aly and went over mac to study. saw jt, jk there. im still stucked at my 1st page grrrrr. help meeeeeeee! ))): debbie came! like finally, havent seen her for long! &she got a sentosa smell cuz she went sentosa w her bf hahahaha! and she said the crazy auntie always at alj mac, now at amk mac! OMG. hahahaha, but never see her there leh. LOL! so funny sia. :x

Today, which is sunday. Supposed to have work, that someone asked me to take off ended up he got hang over cuz drank too much ytd. IDIOTIC sia! Initially was pissed, like kana put aeroplane, but i shld be understanding la. Hahahah. So i'm here to blog and to complete my project. Got to thanks kazua to take over my shift today :x A weekend for me to rest. Haven't been staying at home for 4396597939weeks. Hahahahah.

There goes my week of holiday! Doing nothing meaningful ! Wahhaahhaa. Life's getting more and more boring, but what to do? Waiting for the day i don't feel empty. Hahahaha! :x




SOME OF THE CHALET PHOTOS.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home