Monday, July 14, 2008

SATURDAY, MY OFF DAY! HURRARY!
But i only manage to drag myself out of my bed at 3pm in the noon :x
Met wseng to shop, haji lane then bugis.
Bought a high waist pant at bv and tank top at FOX (having saless!)
Met up with elin, went over TOPONE to sing!
Aly arrived, went over MOS to get dinner!
Sing Sang Sung :D
the 3 of them chatted about r/s thingy and i sang by myself. HAHA.
Cuz i really got nothing to comment. Single's fab (:
Camwhoring, and homed ! :D
SUNDAY! Drag myself out of bad at 920am!
Only managed to catch 6hours of slp.
Worked, elin was sick.
Anw, while working went over fox to get another bottom for myself :x
Spending alot, my shopping mood is here. :x
After work, town-ed then home :D



















THURSDAY! - As usual i was late for lesson.
In fact, nearly 3/4 of the class was late :x
Did so called - practical test. Me &cythina was 1st to finish.
Fyi, we are always the last to complete everyweek.
The satisfisation! WOAHOOOO. :x
After sch, met meifen in sch.
Then met kazua, cabbed down to pasir ris.
GOSH, the taxi uncle song la! $20.
But it was a waste trip. Bus back to white sand.
Met fabian, derrick and yixiang(their friend, my new friends).
Trained to kallang, took cab to ECP.
Super suey, suddenly RAIN!
Dinner at jumbo seafood. Kazua going army ma, hahah botak!
After dinner slack and homed (:


Friday! Got DEP, and this is my assignment!
Dont ask me what's that, i only know how to make.
But i dont know what is it called. HAHAHA! COOL RIGHT.
The LED light! Colorful leh. HAHHA.
AFter school, went home.
MAHJONG @huixiang's aunt house!
WOAH, initially won 12bucks but after wseng left i loseeeee.
But still won $2. Stupid huixiang la, all 'da pai' ROARRR.




I was supposed to carry out my dieting plan but i can't resist the temptation of those delicious food at shopping malls! ): My meals was irreagular too. Grrrrr. But i have been eating lesser as compare to previously. Hehehes.


NIGHTSSSS! Tired, lesson at 1pm now it's going to be 4ammm GOSH!


I wonder how people change their feeling so fast, just a wink only you are in love with someone else.
Being in a r/s is so imtp? Grrr, guys are never a good thing.
Not all, but majority ba. Hahaha.

I can see the changes. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home