Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Self-declared holiday, too lazy to drag myself out of bed even when my mother gave me several wake up calls. (:
Sketch my project for Graphic Design. Did Logical Gate Equiz. 4 more equiz to go):
Alison came my house after she went to visit the clinic. Mummy bought my fav green appple juice (:
Ohya, i tidy my table and cupboard ytd. Its so neat and clean now (:
Currently at mac, just completed TOE chart for Programming.
Did DE paper, but many blank. I wonder how am i gonna take my CT in 1week time.


I was supposed to meet him tday but he slept this morning so i decided to let him sleep and not disturb him. (: I'm a nice friend right? Hehehe.
This few days i prefer staying at home, slack around. Esp when i'm alone.
I'm feel bored coming online everyday, too lazy to do anything, even online shopping. :x
I'm broke and i need to save. Overspent this month.


I need to complete GD project by this fri but we've yet to start on illustrator!
I need to complete all my equiz by this fri but i know nuts abt the module. ):
I need to start studying, but i cant concentrate well.

Tmr haowen can't meet me to school cuz his lesson start late, and im sure i am gonna be late for GD lesson. ):


Ok now, i've stop blogging cuz my lappy batt is running low. I'll update soon.



I hate this inexpressible feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home