Thursday, July 17, 2008

DEBBIE, HAPPY SWEET SEVENTEEN :D
5days to dateline for my webpage, darn it. i've yet to complete, just 1/4 of it. ahhh, running out my ideas. my brain is not working well. rusty alr la. help meeeeee. im too lazy to use java script, so complicated. rahhhh, can time pass slowly. i have been neglecting my studies since the start of the sem. now i'm struggling gosh! give me idea how shld i make my webpage. ):



anw, mon caught movie with my classmates. 10promises to my dog. *thumb up. so touching man, a must to watch ok! night haowen called say go eat supper. waited for them to come my house downstair. walau both of them drive la, he and nic like so funny. hahaha. but ended up i drink water only. hahaha. homed around 1plus. :D tues after school met alison. got debbie's present! dinner at pastamanina. yummy! then headed mustafa. got my samsung mp3 very cheap only! :D Wed graphic design lab test, homed and slept, worked at evening. (:






PROJECT, EQUIZ ,,, SEM EXAMS - cmon i need study mood ):

Stupid bitch, stop being a spoilter la. Your age is older then us but you thinking is way to childish! Like is 13 years old kid. BOOOS. Since you've new bf alr what for wanna return ? Since you can't move on why still accept your current bf ? You're just making a fool of yourself, slut. Stop all the sms-es and be a goof gf la. Sooner or later you'll sure have your retributation. You love going around flirt with guy when you're with him, everything it's too late alr. yet you still dont learn your lesson. he's good enough to forgive you, so stop contacting him and make my besty so miserable! don't try to bully her ok, i sayang her one hor bitch ! can be more AUTOMATIC not !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home