Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sorry people, i know this few day my attitude was sucky just not feeling well (: Thanks junkai for taking over my slot today, really not feeling well. Sorry for the last min, and thanks for the help.Anw, one month one time sucks. And i hope it will end soon. (:




Projects - DEP , Elective , CCT , Webpage , Programming , now left with Graphic Design! Weeeee! Relief man! Graphic Design, i'm done with what i'm supposed to do. Now helping huiping and steph. I hope we can finish it by tmr! Dateline is Friday 12pm! :D:D:D
Did DE 4 equiz, and DCN equiz. Thanks to those who helped me (:


Ahhh, standing on the weighting machine looking at the scale. Last week, its hurts to see myself gaining weight, but now it's a joy to see that i'm slowly losing some weight (: This shows that my hardwork pay off. Keep it up, xmei!













This couple make me realised that actually being in a relationship can be so sweet. Loving each other, caring for each other. They seems to be such a perfect couple (But i don't know what's going inside them lah). And so far, they are the only couple i'm envy and jealous of. Hahaha. (:

They make me realised being in love with opposite sex doesn't need to depend on their looks and dressing. All you need is to find someone who have good character, and faithful to you. They are good example!


Although i don't know if his/her character are good, but they just make me feel that they are (: May them last long :DD

If only i got another chance, if only i can return to year 2004 i think other will be envy and jealous of us (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home